Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I bought you PJ's so you look fabulous at hospital.....

What a long day. Being back at the Training Department is a reminder of how my brain will be back at work full time. I am happy about that. I needed a new challenge..AGAIN!..lol Yes, I love challenges. For whatever reason, I always feel the need to challenge myself. I am ready for all challenges, especially the one on September 8, 2010. Let's get you out sweetie so I can get my groove back on!..Talking to my soon to be Ex-Thyroid here!..remember we are divorsing..lol (previous blog)

So my mom will be coming to help me for a few days, or to "help" me for a few days......nahhhh she will be of great help. It's hard when you are so independent to accept the help of others. There are 2 great individuals I met around January (Don and Bonnie) that made me realize that help is ok. You see, I am the kind of person that when you need something I am always there however do not help me..I am fine! Yeaap...not so much. We all need help at some point in our lives and it's perfectly fine and acceptable to say...I Need Help! Don and Bonnie helped me when I needed it the most and their lesson I still uphold it today. Ask, just ask or say I need you to help me today, tomorrow or a few days :)

So, since mom is helping me she called today and said "I bought you PJ's so you look fabulous at the hospital". I just started laughing when I hanged up. She also said to make sure the surgeon knows what he is going to do..my answer was that he definately knows more than me on the location of my butterfly shaped gland to be removed so I trust him like I have to trust the pilots flying my planes. The funny part is that I mentioned my friend Arlene what my mother said and she made me lauged. Arlene reminded me that now she understands where I get my fabulosity from. So true, I might be in the hospital with a surgery done but I will look fabulous no matter what...Thanks Mom! I will wear the fabulous PJ's so I can look pretty for my visitors :)...ohhhh and I am accepting your help as hard as it is for me to accept it. Thanks for being there for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment