Saturday, September 25, 2010

Endorphin Withdrawal!

Just when I am feeling super better from Cancer surgery, I injure my back! Ohhh and in the most stupid way. I was sleeping and was having a bad dream when all of the sudden I jolted out of bed twisting my back. As of now, I am in bed with heat and aleve. I got really anoyed by this as I was to go on my first power walk in almost a month with some of my friends. So, I can't workout now until I get better.

I can't wait to start my workouts. I am having an endorphin withdrawal! You know what Elle Woods (Legally Blonde) says: "exercise give you endorphins....endorphins make you happy...happy people don't kill their husbands ". I am in need of my endorphins ASAP! I guess I have to wait a little more for those as now I have to wait until I get better from my back. Stay tuned....soon I will start working out!

TTYL,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment