Sunday, September 5, 2010

A day at the beach.....

Well Sunday before labor day weekend. My friend Don invited me to go to Cocoa Beach in FL. We did the 45 minute ride there and what a beautiful day it was at the beach. Sunny, warm and nice looking water (kind of weird in east coast of FL) It was relaxing just to sit and watch the "Surfers". You see they go walking around with their big surf boards like they are ready to catch a wave from the movie The North Shore in Oahu!..lol.. Have you seen those waves at Cocoa? They are baby waves...lmao. You want waves go to Rincon PR...then we are talking.

I am glad Don suggested the beach to relax a bit,  since yesterday I have been having this joint pain that doesn't go away. It's a feeling like the one you get when you are ready to catch the flu, that body (joint pain) that comes with it. It makes my arms so weak. I am not sure if this is part of the deal, but I remember having this symptoms in the past thinking always I was catching something and nothing coming out. So I guess they might be part of the cancer.

Im getting nervous by the minute..3 more days and Im at surgery hoping this haven't spread other places and I will be cured for good. Please, keep your prayers up because I do need them .

TTYL,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment