Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A massage before the surgery!

Ohhhh yeah....that is what I just did. A massage before my surgery tomorrow. I need to relax and enjoy my last day before my battle begins. Tomorrow is the big day, tomorrow I am divorcing my thyroid gland. You see this is like Tiger Woods and Elin divorce....required and amicable! She (my thyroid and yes she is female..at least for me..lol)  is been causing so much damage in my body (Cancer a.k.a Tiger) that I need to let it go (Elin). I knew we can all relate somehow to that circus of Tiger's life. I got my anology of it and I like it ;-)

Getting ready...means I had chinese for lunch (God knows when I"ll eat that again), had my morning coffee and ready for round two, God knows when I will enjoy that again :( Ughhhh...I'll miss my coffee! So stand back when I am out of hospital because I will be going through DETOX! from coffee that is.

Now to make my little bag with things I need for my overnight stay at the hospital..but the good thing is I have a Masters Degree on Packing...I am a Stewardess (Flight Attendant) after all! This will be a brezze.

In a little I will pick up mom from Airport...it's babysitting time for her. I am happy she is coming to help. Well take care you all, I will write as soon as I can and update the outings of my surgery. Prayers please! I need them. Love

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment