Wednesday, September 22, 2010

and just did my first workout after surgery :)

Today went to YMCA and did my frist workout after surgery. It's been almost 3 weeks in which I haven't exercise and believe me I was feeling the difference. Of course, my doctor hasn't clear me to exercise but yes to power walk so I headed to the YMCA and did a 40 minute power walk and 10 minutes on a 7 climb angle. It felt so good, but I caught the competitive me wanting to race the person next to me who was running on the treadmill. It was a dangerous moment, I felt like saying...."I can run dude, I just had surgery two weeks ago...see ya in two more weeks and then we can chat about me running next to you"...lol I was able to control myself as I didn't want to end up in the hospital for not following the rules.

I am planning on a spinning class tomorrow...just to spin not to get crazy. Well, I guess I am slowly getting my Tri and Marathon grove on. It's like starting all over again, but I don't mind of that means that I beat cancer and I am ready to get it on again.

TTYL,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment