Friday, September 17, 2010

Cancer kick in the @ss!

Finally the tape on my neck is gone. Like the Lionel Richie songs says "OHHHHH what a feeeling, when we are dancing on the ceiling".... I feel good, a little scared trying not to injure the neck ya know. Trying to prevent a kiloid scar to grow on my neck. But boy am I happy to take a normal shower after 9 days! Yeap, the little things we take for granted in life ha.

Got the pathology results and in deed is CANCER! Stage 1. But , I am so happy because my endo order a full thyroidectomy. The cancer was spreading already to the other side of my thyroid.  If I wouldn't remove it all, I would have to undergo another suregery to remove the rest. I am glad that is over. It's all out and I am ready to radiate my body to kill whatever is left. The good news is that no lymph nodes were affected and I am very positive with the outcome so far.

Today, to celebrate I made Red Velvet cupcakes! I wanted to feel free...a liitle Martha Stewart, Rachel Ray with a little of Paula Dean in it. Yay! Viva La Cupcake! I am bring them over tomorrow to a Triathlon my team is participating, I want to support them and to not let go of my passion. Even thou I can particpate, I will be there enjoy and celebrating with all their triump and mine aswell.

TTYL,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment