Sunday, October 3, 2010

And running we go..

Well, as you can see not much blogging lately. The reason: WORK! yes I am back at work and there is lots of it. But today's blog is super special to me. Today I went for my first run in 1 1/2 month. It felt good and liberating. Last friday, my surgeon gave me the ok to start working out...been a little hesitant I waited until today. The good news is that my muscles remember me, they are out of shape but they remember. Hopefully in another week I'll be feeling super while running. I have to!

My friend Charlie invited me to be part of his Ragnar Relay Key West team. Ragnar is a 100 miler run that we must do in 24 hours from Miami to Key West. Now I have to train so I can run the required milage. As far as I know, I think I will do 3 turns of 8 to 10 miles each....ouch!!! Hopefully I will last...

So, so far so good. Don't know about radiation yet...but I know I am haeding that direction anytime soon.

Keep you all posted!

TTYL

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment