Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not that much time to blog lately...

wow...feel so horrible. I haven't updated my blog as frequent as I used to. It seems like now I dont have all the time I had in the past. Being now on a regular job like everyone else, I just dont have the time for much. I think I am going to start blogging from my desk so I dont forget. ;)

So what's new? I was feeling great and then the last 7 days I was going through really strong joint pain. We think it might be all the stress I am going through...(bills coming in and not the same income, plus lots of work...lots). I am starting to feel better today. I guess I have to adjust!!!! I want to go and do everything and didn't even game myself time to properly heel. I learned a lesson.

I am racing the Master Triathlon , not really ready AT ALL!!! But I promised myself that I need to show myself  that I am not finished and that I still have what it takes...I will not win for sure. I am experiencing a great amount of shortness of breath even when I teach a class and then to find out that that is one of the side effects of this type of surgery. I was very concerned because as a person I run and bike should not have been experiencing the shortness of breath and I AM BIG TIME!!! This is going to make it difficult at race.

Well, I will let you all know tomorrow if I finished the race...hopefully I will.

TTYL,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment