Sunday, October 10, 2010

what a great weekend....

This was by far the best weekend I had since all this cancer issue came about. My dear friend Don invited me to go to a college football game (Syracuse..his Fav) and a Tampa Hockey game aswell. I was a little hesitant because I am not a fan of either sport. I didn't grow up with either sport so I it's kind of hard for me to get into it. However, to my surprise I did like the hockey game. It's fast, constant action and the fans are outrageous. However, football is not and will never be my favorite. Too slow....but I was so excited  to be able to go and experience it and learn why football is such a big part of the american society.

It was great to be out and about. As soon as I was back in town, I grab my sneakers and went for a 5 mile run. I've been running but is not as strong as I used to. I express that concern to my doctor and he says I am still healing and just to take it easy. Well, I will continue my warm up as I call it because it soon will turn into full blown training. Now...a well deserved sleep.

TTYL

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment