Sunday, October 31, 2010

What else?

It's been a week since my last post and so many things transpired during this week. I am gaining a lot of weight and rapidly. It's very frustrating and causing me to be a little depressed. Gaining weight for us woman is so difficult to understand. You see, society says that you must be super thin in order to be consider beautiful. That is what you see on TV, Magazines, pretty much everywhere you go. Don't get me wrong, I was never super thin but was in very good physical condition and I loved my 150 lbs weight. Yes! I am very happy at 150 pounds. Now I am at 175 and feeling it in every clothing I wear. I am very frustrated and not knowing if this will continue. In the meantime I am trying my best to exercise when I can. I am so depressed with the rapid weight gain that I am finding difficult to get any motivation to exercise, so today I went and got myself a new pair of running shoes so I can find more motivation. Also, I signed up with Team In Training to raise funds towards cancer and in return I am getting trained for the St. Anthony's Triathlon in May 1, 2011.  That will keep me in balance and motivated. Hopefully, this will all stop soon.

In 3 more days I am starting my "awesome" Low Iodine Diet to get me ready for Radiation Therapy on November 17.  What a great way to spend my birthday ha!!

I wish I could have better things to say, but I honestly just want all this to go away and I want my life back on track.

To make matters worst, now I am also having hives in my back and belly...where they come from i steh new question so I am heading to doctor tomorro wto find out why I am having hives.

Hopefully, next time I blog I am in better spirits and with better news.

TTYL,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment