Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's been so long since I post on my blog!

Hi followers,

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I have been very busy at work, traveling visiting family, doctor appointments you name it! Well, let 's bring you all to speed. I did my Low Iodine Diet 2 times just to get it cancel. A little frustrated (Hint Hint).  Firs, because Thyrogen was not available and second time becaused it conflicted with the doctor schedule. Well, I am back on now and ready to get radiated on Dec. 15. I know! During the Holidays :( , but at least I was able to spend a great Iodized Thanksgiving Dinner/ Birthday meal. Yes...I had Turkey! But not any kind, puertorrican turkey (Ummmmm) full of flavor. I put holes in the turkey and inject the holes with a mix of rosemary, oregano, cilantro, pepper, salt, garlic and oilive oil. Yes, yes! Full of Iodine and I loved it! To top it off, thanksgiving was my actual birthday so we also had cake the real kind full of iodine :). My sister came from out of town with her boyfriend, my friends Allison, Don, Greg, Chris and Beth also tag along. I had a great thanksgiving holiday. Thank yo guys for making it a special one.

Now, I started LID again for radiation treatment. I am not working out as much as I want since the weather is changing and it's too cold. I am afraid I might get sick and then radiation have to be cancelled one more time. I want to get this over with so I can have my life back. I want a brand new me for the brand new year to come. Happy Holidays and will keep you all updated. Got to go...baking banana nut muffins low iodine for my breakfast ;)

TTYL,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment